InPrint Milan is the international exhibition for manufacturers and suppliers of printing technology ready to be integrated into industrial production processes and attracts senior decision makers from across the manufacturing industry.
Exhibitors present highly developed print technology and innovative solutions for printing on flat, curved and cylindrical plastic, wood, foil, textile, glass, ceramic and metal materials and surfaces.
The exhibitors cover the entire supply chain of print technology for industrial manufacturing:
- Printing Machinery & Systems
- Components & Special Parts
- Print Head Technology
- Pre-Press Devices & Chemicals
- UV Technology, Drying & Curing Equipment
- Equipment for Processing & Finishing
- Screen, Digital and Speciality Printing Inks
- Primers & Liquid Coatings
- Software Solutions
- Materials & Substrates
- Services for the Industrial Printing Sector
- Research, Trade Associations & Trade Publications
InPrint Milan is directed at international buyers, users and integrators of innovative print technology in a range of industrial manufacturing sectors, in supplier industries as well as from digital, screen and speciality print service providers.
The trade visitors of InPrint Milan are senior decision makers, specialists from research and development, production managers, technical directors and designers from manufacturing, industrial print and traditional print companies.
InPrint is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Architecture and design
- Consumer goods manufacturers
- Food and Beverage
- Textile, Fashion & Luxury Goods
- Decals and front panels
- Wood, flooring, furnishing and interior decor
- Medical equipment
- Packaging and containers printing
- Surface imaging
- White goods and domestic appliances
- Ceramics and glass