InPrint 2018 is exclusively dedicated to industrial print technologies and attracts senior decision makers from across manufacturing industry.
The show is targeting print service providers from the entire industrial print supply chain and who are focused on functional and / or decorative printing, or investing in this growth sector for the printing industry. Most visitors to InPrint are from manufacturing, reflecting the show's focus on industrial production. Visitors at InPrint are industrial print specialists, production managers, heads of R&D, technical directors and designers from manufacturing, industrial print and traditional print companies.
InPrint is attended by:
- Manufacturers wanting to improve production capacity, flexibility and output at their plants, including in-house print professionals, R&D directors, chief technology officers, and production directors and designers.
- Industrial print companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEMs, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new machinery solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies, commercial and graphic art print houses, looking to adopt new techniques and technologies to generate new revenue streams.
InPrint is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Additive and advanced manufacturing
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Appliance and equipment manufacturing
- Ceramics, glass, plastics, textiles and wood
- Consumer products manufacturing
- Credit and gift cards
- Decals, labels and name plates
- Food and beverage
- Furnishing and interior decor
- Luxury goods
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Packaging and containers
- Product finishing and quality control
- Rapid and regular prototyping
- Security technology
- Surface imaging
Leading suppliers present innovative industrial printing equipment and solutions for industrial manufacturing, for the application segments functional, decorative and packaging printing. InPrint features five key technology streams:
Within these five core processes, exhibitors showcase the equipment, tools and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates:
- Machinery and printing systems
- Integrated and customised parts and systems
- Print heads, screens and other special parts
- Ink, fluids and chemicals
- Materials and substrates
- Hardware and software solutions
- Pre-press devices
- Equipment for processing and finishing (cutting, pressing, moulding, etc)
- Services for industry
- Research, consultancy, trade associations, trade publications